Businesses for sale:
- Breezy Barn, 52 Tepeeotah Road, Tracy. View real estate listing.
- Broadway Bowl, 2503 Broadway Avenue, Slayton. View real estate listing.
- Trail’s Edge General Store, 3 State Park Road, Currie. View real estate listing.
- City Limits Bar & Grill, 3124 Juniper Avenue, Slayton. View real estate listing.
Commercial land for sale:
- High visibility 1.56 acre site on State Highway 30, just west of the intersection with US Highway 59.
Retail space for sale:
- 2525 Broadway Avenue, Slayton. Great location. One-story commercial building with over 4,000 sq. ft. includes a 43×46 showroom, 32×36 unheated storage space and a 22×46 garage with an overhead door. View real estate listing.
- 117 Mill Street, Currie. Beautiful retail space (approximately 1,360 sq ft) with rental income from second floor apartment. Call Laura Mae at 507-626-0745 for details.
Retail space to rent/lease:
- 2439 20th Street in Slayton. 1,320 sq ft in a high visibility location. Contact the Murray County Economic Development Office for more information, 507-836-6023.
- 117 Mill Street, Currie. Great space available for retail or office: Approximately 900 square feet. Call Laura Mae at 507-626-0745 for details.
Office space to rent/lease:
- 2401 Broadway Avenue, Slayton: Suite of offices available for lease in professional building. Includes two private offices, one of which can accommodate up to three people, and a six-station call center area. Other spaces and configurations are available and access to some office equipment and support staff may be available as well. Contact Jay Trusty (507-836-8547) or Lisa Graphenteen (507-836-1628) for details.
- 2314 26th Street in Slayton. Call Connie Winter for details: 507-836-6355.
- 2500 Maple Avenue in Slayton. Call Marilyn Carlson for details: 507-360-9721.
- Diversify your farm business through agritourism by establishing a “Farmstay”. A farmstay is lodging available to paying guests on a working farm. View Farmstay manual.
Vacation Home Rentals
- If you’ve ever considered out renting out your home or a portion of your home via Airbnb, VRBO, or another short-term rental service, take a look at these tips provided by Explore Minnesota. And be sure to check with your local zoning authorities, too!
For information on additional Commercial Land, Buildings and Business Opportunities, including turnkey businesses for sale, contact the Murray County Economic Development office at 507-836-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org – AND/OR – contact a Murray County Real Estate Agent.