Commercial land for sale:
- High visibility 1.56 acre site on State Highway 30, just west of the intersection with US Highway 59.
Retail space for sale:
- 501 State Highway 59 in Fulda. Former restaurant building. Great location! View real estate listing.
- 133 Broadway Avenue in Lake Wilson. Former grocery store building. 2 stories on “main street”. View real estate listing.
Retail space for rent:
- 2439 20th Street in Slayton. 1,320 sq ft in a great location. Contact the Murray County Economic Development Office for more information, 507-836-6023.
Office space for rent:
- 2314 26th Street in Slayton. Call Connie Winter for details: 507-836-6355.
- 2500 Maple Avenue in Slayton. Call Marilyn Carlson for details: 507-360-9721.
Businesses for sale:
- Breezy Barn, 52 Tepeeotah Road, Tracy. View real estate listing.
- Broadway Bowl, 2503 Broadway Avenue, Slayton. View real estate listing.
- Trail’s Edge General Store, 3 State Park Road, Currie. View real estate listing.
- Diversify your farm business through agritourism by establishing a “Farmstay”. A farmstay is lodging available to paying guests on a working farm. View Farmstay manual.
Vacation Home Rentals
- If you’ve ever considered out renting out your home or a portion of your home via Airbnb, VRBO, or another short-term rental service, take a look at these tips provided by Explore Minnesota. And be sure to check with your local zoning authorities, too!
For information on additional Commercial Land, Buildings and Business Opportunities, including turnkey businesses for sale, contact the Murray County Economic Development office at 507-836-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org – OR – contact a Murray County Real Estate Agent.