Murray County will be installing Spring Load Restrictions signs on Murray County Roads Friday, February 17, 2017. This process will take most of the day, when the signs are inplace that road is considered posted until the signs have been removed.
Murray County load postings follow recommendations from the seasonal load limits set by MnDOT. They are typically inplace for 8 weeks, but may be longer depending on the opinion of the County Engineer and MnDOT.
- Bituminous surfaced roads are not considered posted lower until the Murray County Highway Department has installed the signs on that particular road, after the postings take effect.
- All gravel surfaced roads are 5 ton roads during Seasonal Load Limits.
Click on the useful links below for more information about Seasonal Load Limits and any state wide updates.
- 2017 Murray County Road Restriction Map
- 2017 Notice about Seasonal Load Limits from MNDOT
- MnDOT’s Seasonal Load Limits Site
- Road Weight Information – by county
Call 507-836-6327 if you have any questions.