There are some exciting business opportunities in Murray County: Profitable businesses for sale and great spaces in which to start a new business or locate your existing business!
Businesses for sale:
- Kremer Oil, 430 Parnell Street, Iona. View real estate listing.
- Country Host, 3020 20th Street, Slayton. View real estate listing.
Commercial buildings for sale:
- 410 5th Street, Chandler: This is a brick building that has been well maintained. There are 6 classrooms that would be very suitable for office space, a good sized lobby/entry and a full sized gymnasium with an adjoining stage. View real estate listing.
- 121 Mill Street, Currie: The US Postal Service is the sole tenant and rents the building in renewable 5 year cycles. View real estate listing.
- 310 Parnell Street, Iona: 36×18 garage with doors large garage doors on each end and a 10×12 addition. View real estate listing.
Office buildings for sale:
- 106 2nd St NW, Fulda: 2,100 sq. ft. ideal office space in downtown Fulda with reception area, offices, break room, and 2 bathrooms. View real estate listing.
Retail space for sale/lease:
- 2645 Broadway Avenue, Slayton: The “Silverberg Building”. 50′ x 100′ two story brick building with full basement. Main floor is renovated and updated. View details.
Office space to rent/lease:
- 2401 Broadway Avenue, Slayton: Suite of offices available for lease in professional building. Includes two private offices, one of which can accommodate up to three people, and a six-station call center area. Other spaces and configurations are available and access to some office equipment and support staff may be available as well. Contact Jay Trusty (507-836-8547) for details.
- 2314 26th Street in Slayton. Call Connie Winter for details: 507-836-6355.
- 2500 Maple Avenue in Slayton. Call Marilyn Carlson for details: 507-360-9721.
- Diversify your farm business through agritourism by establishing a “Farmstay”. A farmstay is lodging available to paying guests on a working farm. View Farmstay manual.
For information on additional Commercial Land, Buildings, and Business Opportunities, including turnkey businesses for sale – OR – if you have commercial property or a business available for sale, contact the Murray County Economic Development office at 507-836-6023 or email@example.com – AND/OR – contact a Murray County Real Estate Agent.