There are some exciting business opportunities in Murray County: Profitable businesses for sale and great spaces in which to start a new business or locate your existing business!
Businesses for sale:
- Kremer Oil, 430 Parnell Street, Iona. View real estate listing.
- Country Host, 3020 20th Street, Slayton. View real estate listing.
Commercial buildings for sale:
- 118 U.S. Highway 59, Fulda: AUCTION WILL BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 4. Former supper club with potential for other uses. 8,160 sq ft. on 2.5 acres located on U.S. Highway 59 within Fulda city limits. View real estate listing.
- 333 Park Avenue SW, Avoca: 40×110 metal building with 2 overhead doors, 3,932 sq. ft. shop area, 18×26 1 BR, 1 BA apartment, and a 16×22 office located on 2 acres just off of US Highway 59 in Avoca. View real estate listing.
- 310 Parnell Street, Iona: 36×18 garage with doors large garage doors on each end and a 10×12 addition. View real estate listing.
Office buildings for sale:
- 106 2nd St NW, Fulda: 2,100 sq. ft. ideal office space in downtown Fulda with reception area, offices, break room, and 2 bathrooms. View real estate listing.
Retail space for sale/lease:
- 2645 Broadway Avenue, Slayton: The “Silverberg Building”. 50′ x 100′ two story brick building with full basement. Main floor is renovated and updated. View details.
Office space to rent/lease:
- 2401 Broadway Avenue, Slayton: Suite of offices available for lease in professional building. Includes two private offices, one of which can accommodate up to three people, and a six-station call center area. Other spaces and configurations are available and access to some office equipment and support staff may be available as well. Contact Jay Trusty (507-836-8547) for details.
- 2314 26th Street in Slayton. Call Connie Winter for details: 507-836-6355.
- 2500 Maple Avenue in Slayton. Call Marilyn Carlson for details: 507-360-9721.
- Diversify your farm business through agritourism by establishing a “Farmstay”. A farmstay is lodging available to paying guests on a working farm. View Farmstay manual.
For information on additional Commercial Land, Buildings, and Business Opportunities, including turnkey businesses for sale – OR – if you have commercial property or a business available for sale, contact the Murray County Economic Development office at 507-836-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org – AND/OR – contact a Murray County Real Estate Agent.