The Murray County Auditor’s office administers the county functions of Federal, State and Local elections. This office is a resource to cities, townships and school districts within Murray County during the election process.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State election website is a great resource for election and voting information.
- County Offices Filing Period – May 22, 2018 – June 5, 2018
- Absentee Ballot Application for Minnesota Military and Overseas Voters
- Apply for Absentee Ballot
- Election Results
- Find my Representatives
- Poll Finder – Where do I vote?
- View my Ballot – What’s on my ballot?
If you have any questions, contact Heidi Winter at 507-836-1152.
Murray County Offices are open, due to deteriorating road conditions some departments may be closing early.
Please call ahead to ensure the department needed is open 507-836-6148. License Center and Recorders office have closed.