Murray County has begun the process of looking at replacement of the outlet structures at Lime Lake and Lake Sarah. In that regard the County has hired Houston Engineering to design rock arch rapids at the outlets of both lakes. As part of the project development, the County is hosting public informational meetings for each of the lakes with both meetings on the evening of January 20th to be held at the 4-H Community Building on the Murray County Fairgrounds at the following times:
Lime Lake Outlet Dam and Bridge 6:00-6:50 p.m.
- Lime Lake Outlet Dam and Bridge Notice of Informational Meeting
- Lime Lake Written Comments Form – submit completed form to Justin Hoffmann Justin.Hoffmann@co.murray.mn.us
- Lime Lake Map
Lime Lake Dam Project Meeting Recording: https://houstoneng-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/p/ejones/EWa_JAWuXMpJoo-XSVODmIMBrLzlWfWjMR5oJkHmIpx_gQ?e=yjheQh
Lake Sarah Outlet Dam 7:00 p.m.
- Informational Meeting Notice Lake Sarah
- Lake Sarah Written Comments Form – submit completed form to Justin Hoffmann Justin.Hoffmann@co.murray.mn.us
- Lake Sarah Map
Lake Sarah Dam Project meeting Recording: http://Lake Sarah Outlet Public Informational Meeting.mp4
- DNR Benefits of Dam Modification
- Pelican River Lake Dam Retrofits
- Christine-Hickson RockArch Project Example