The ENDING DATE for the Spring Load Restrictions is Monday April 20, 2020 at 12:01 AM.
Murray County will begin removing Spring Load Restrictions signs on Murray County Roads Monday April 20, 2020. This process will take most of the day, the road is considered posted until the signs have been removed. Call 507-836-6327 if you have any questions.
- Bituminous surfaced roads are not considered posted lower until the Murray County Highway Department has installed the signs on that particular road, after the postings take effect.
- All gravel surfaced roads are 5 ton roads during Seasonal Load Limits - even if they are not signed.
Click on the useful links below for more information about Seasonal Load Limits and any statewide updates.
- MnDOT's Seasonal Load Limits Site
- Road Weight Information - by county
- 2020 Murray County Road Restriction Map
- 2020 Regional Spring Load Restrictions