Murray County load postings follow recommendations from the seasonal load limits set by MnDOT. They are typically inplace for 8 weeks, but may be longer depending on the opinion of the County Engineer and MnDOT.
Spring Load Limits begin on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Bituminous surfaced roads are not considered posted lower until the Murray County Highway Department has installed the signs on that particular road, after the postings take effect.
- All gravel surfaced roads are 5 ton roads during Seasonal Load Limits - even if they are not signed.
Click on the useful links below for more information about Seasonal Load Limits and any statewide updates.
- MnDOT's Seasonal Load Limits Site
- Road Weight Information - by county
- 2018 Murray County Road Restriction Map
Call 507-836-6327 if you have any questions.