Murray County load postings follow recommendations from the seasonal load limits set by MnDOT. They are typically inplace for 8 weeks, but may be longer depending on the opinion of the County Engineer and MnDOT.
Spring Load Limits begin on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 and will be lifted on May 1, 2018.
- Bituminous surfaced roads are not considered posted lower until the Murray County Highway Department has installed the signs on that particular road, after the postings take effect.
- All gravel surfaced roads are 5 ton roads during Seasonal Load Limits - even if they are not signed.
Click on the useful links below for more information about Seasonal Load Limits and any statewide updates.
- MnDOT's Seasonal Load Limits Site
- Road Weight Information - by county
- 2018 Murray County Road Restriction Map
Call 507-836-6327 if you have any questions.