The Murray County Economic Development Authority (EDA) operates through the Murray County Economic Development Office and in cooperation with other local, regional and statewide organizations, public and private, to promote and enhance business development and retention in Murray County and Southwest Minnesota.
While the Murray County EDA is very interested in business recruitment, helping the county’s current and prospective business owners is a top priority.
How We Can Help
We assist individuals and businesses with
- writing business plans;
- developing financial plans;
- securing financial packages; and
- expansion, relocation or start-up opportunities.
We provide information about and referrals to other agencies that provide assistance.
We assist in obtaining funding and incentives, including
- Murray County Revolving Loan Fund;
- Minnesota Investment Fund;
- Minnesota Job Creation Fund; and
- Economic Development Tax Abatement
We provide demographic and statistical information to business decision-makers and site selectors.
We will work closely with other organizations to develop the best possible package of resources to help your company!
Murray County EDA Board
- Ralph Knapp, President
- Gerald Magnus, Vice President
- Darwin Kruse, Treasurer
- Marilyn Carlson
- James Jens